About DB Sync
Cardano DB Sync is one of the core Cardano components, which provides a convenient way to find and query historical information from the Cardano blockchain through the use of a Structured Query Language (SQL) relational database. Db Sync connects to the local node as a client and synchronizes with the on-chain activity.
For more information: Go to GitHub repo
Some useful resources
- DB Sync set-up
- DB Sync best practices
- PoolOfflineData: explanation of stake pool offline data usage.
- Schema documentation: the database schema documentation.
- Schema management: how the database schema is managed and modified.
- SQL DB schema: the current PostgreSQL DB schema.
- Validation: validation by the db-sync node explained.