Daedalus wallet is a full-node hierarchical deterministic (HD) desktop wallet for the ada currency. Daedalus comes bundled with a full Cardano node, and it stores the entire history of Cardano blockchain and validates all blocks and transactions for fully trustless and autonomous operation.
- Easy installation with one-click setup of bundled Cardano node
- Locally stored wallets and encrypted private keys, not shared with third-party servers
- Trustless operation with locally running full Cardano node which independently validates full transaction history of the blockchain
- Supports Cardano network by participating in Cardano protocol
- Wallet backup and restoration using mnemonics phrases
- Staking Support
- Complete autonomy without reliance on third-party servers and services
- Paper wallet generator for offline storage of funds
You should download the Daedalus wallet from our official website only.
- Daedalus runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
- After downloading, the wallet will sync with the blockchain to create a local copy of it. Currently, Daedalus (and the blockchain) take up around 15GB of local storage.
For more information about Daedalus: visit the dedicated Helpdesk page